Monday, May 4, 2015

Here are some thoughts for this week.



While I appreciate the passion in your Op-ed last week, I do not think your conclusions are justified by the facts. I know a lot of "conservative, white Republicans" but have never heard any of them "spew hate" toward Blacks. Thugs of all colors, that's a different story.

You said "Just wait until police on a regular basis gun down white people." The last figures I have are for 2012 and in that year, 326 whites died at the hands of the police as did 123 blacks. Did you know that? It's also important to note that in 2013, white thugs committed 4,396 murders but black thugs (only 13% of the population) committed 5,375 murders. As I'm sure you know, most crimes are committed within one's own racial grouping and as many as 93% of black homicide victims came at the hands of other blacks. Yes, there is a war on blacks but it isn't by law enforcement--it's by other blacks and the Planned Parenthood!

By the way, Officer Brian Moore of NYPD has now died at the hands of a black man. Does anybody even remember the names of the two NYPD officers who were executed by a black man earlier this year? I do. Do you remember all the riots, burning stores, and senseless looting, or the presidential commiseration for these events? I don't because they didn't happen. You of all people should know better than to trust the media or the politicians to tell you the truth. If you have any facts that will show me to be in error, I'm willing to have the discussion because this is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment